https://hagemanforgovernor.com/wp-content/uploads/hageman_logo_v10.png 0 0 Erica Mitchell https://hagemanforgovernor.com/wp-content/uploads/hageman_logo_v10.png Erica Mitchell2018-07-31 12:28:542018-07-31 12:28:54We must practice good government in all branches, in all agencies, and in all aspects of governing
- Wyoming citizens are entitled to a cost-effective, efficient, responsible, and responsive government.
- Our government must be held accountable to the citizenry that it was created to serve.
- We need evidence-based governance. Our public servants, including the Governor, must be able to show that we can and will succeed at fixing an identified problem.
- We must have a government that is proportionate in size to our population.
- Ensuring that our government is transparent is one of the most basic obligations of public servants, and we cannot waiver on that commitment. We must ensure that the Governor’s office and our state agencies are transparent in their work and how they spend money.
- We must make our budgeting process and budget more transparent and less complicated.